Thursday, August 1, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan your life series- August 2019

Good morning everyone!!
Its August 1st and I'm here to share with you my August 2019 monthly spread.

 I went quite simple this month. This month is sooooo busy!! Open houses for school, I have 3 different ones to go to in one night! A birthday party and a birthday, my schooling, travel and all kinds of stuff!! Lots of going this month, lol.
I added a few stickers here and there in my monthly spread, but the thing I liked the most was the planner stamps from Paper Sweeties
This month I used Business Basics, Everyday Basics, and the Vacation set as well.


 These stamps come in so handy and they look amazing. This month I stayed with a grey ink and added all the stamps I needed. I love how it makes things look uniform, then I can pop in with my pen and add the details of whats all happening through the week.
All the different planner stamps work so well together, and great along with any of the other stamps from the shop. Usually I do add other stamps, but like I said this month I kept it pretty simple.
Thanks so much for coming by and checking out what I've done and make sure to head over to the rest of the designers Paper Sweeties design team members blogs and check out all the fun stuff they have done!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A lovely planner Sarah - Happy Birthday to Paper Sweeties - how grand to be on that team - TFS and for the hop

    ReplyDelete