Sunday, September 1, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - September 2019!

Good morning planner friends! 
I'm here this morning to share with you my September monthly planner spread using Paper Sweeties planner stamps and some bits and pieces from my stash.
I started out by stamping in the things I knew I had planned already this month. I added a reminder for bill paying, design team projects due, our fun pizza night and a few other things. My planner stamps for Paper Sweeties make it really easy every month.

I know I have a few doctors appointments to add in there that weren't scheduled when I made this, but are in there now, hoping to add some more updated with my weekly spreads through out the month, if things calm down, lol. Life is crazy, but I love it all!

Once I had everything I already new I had planned, stamped out I moved on to jotting a few things in and on to making things pretty.

I just got some new orange and white stripped washi and wanted to use it so I grabbed that and some bits and pieces left from a Bella Blvd collection I had and added some pretties. I didn't go to crazy adding things, because I knew there were going to be things that I had to add through the month.  I was happy with my start for September and will add more as I go. 
Make sure to head over to Paper Sweeties and check out the planner stamps and all the other pretty stamps that are in the shop!!
Make sure to pop over to the rest of the planner teams blogs and see what they are sharing in their planners this month too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 





2 comments:

  1. Such bright and cheery pages - love the stamped elements in combination with all the fun papers & stickers!

    ReplyDelete