Friday, September 6, 2019

Sweet sweet summer / Bella Blvd

Good morning everyone!!
I'm here this morning sharing a new layout that I made with the new Squeeze the day collection from Bella Blvd. 
This week my assignment was to scrapbook summer memories. And that's just what I did with this goofy picture of my daughter.
 We have a summer tradition of going to our local zoo every summer, sweating down like crazy while walking around looking at the animals and stopping at every mister around the zoo as we go lol. So by the end we look completely sloppy, but we have had a blast with each other

I started my layout with a sheet of white cardstock, I had already decided I wanted to go for a grid design, so I chose a few patterned paper from the Squeeze the day collection and the Bella Besties collection. I laid them out on my layout and pulled out the ephemera words and icons from the Squeeze the day collection.

I have been eyeing all the cute little rainbows in this collection and I thought this would be a great layout to use them on. I pulled a bunch of the rainbows from the packs, some from the sticker sheet and a few tags along with those and started layering them in the squares.

 
Once I had everything layered on the separate squares, I went to ruffling all the edges up and adding 3D foam adhesive and popping a few things up. I pulled some crape paper from my scrappy stash and added some coming out from under one of the rainbows, around one of the scalloped circle stickers and to the left, behind my photo. I thought it added some good texture. I thought there was to much white and there was enough room to cut it off and add a pop of something else. I pulled some papers from Bella besties, laid them behind my layout till I decided on one. I cut 3 of the sides down and added my Punch paper to the left of my layout and was done.

Squeeze the day collection: 6x6 paper pad, Daily Details 12x12 paper, Ephemera Icons, Ephemera Words, Doohickey sticker sheet, Ciao Chip icons
Bella Besties collection: 6x6 paper pad, Graph and dot 12x12 Punch paper

No comments:

Post a Comment