Monday, July 1, 2019

You are all kinds of amazing/Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!! 
Life has been interesting lately. I moved!! So happy with the new place, but so many things have gone wrong since we moved in. I just got internet back today and oh man did I miss it! I've been without for over 2 weeks, crazy.
Well back to the fun and playing with the pretties!!
I'm here to share with you today a new layout using Splash Zone in a bit of a different way, along with a few other new things.
I have to say that I love the way this layout turned out. I started this back when I first knew we were getting the new collections, even posted a picture of the flower in the background that, for some reason I decided to do by hand. Sewing and then cutting out. Once I got the flower cut out I did a light trace on the background and pulled out my Illustrated Faith water colors and started splattering away. I did grab a gold spray from my stash and a little shine to the flower as well. Once it was all dry, I glued down the flower and moved on to adding embellishments.
I knew where I wanted my photo, that is why I added the flower a little more to the right of the layout. I wanted the flower to show more and have all the pretty colors. I added a few layers behind my photo and quite a few tags as well to the top of it.

I added flowers here and there, even tucked under the edge of the large flower cut out I made. I added a strip to the bottom of my layout and tucked a few florals there, along with a ephemera tag, that says it doesn't get better than this.

Finishing the layout off, I grabbed some of the new Florence Alphas and Ciao Chips and made my title to the right of my photo using a few different colors.
I hope you liked this layout and I hope you come back and see what everyone else has been crafting!!
Illustrated Faith Shanna's favorite water colors
Splash Zone collection: Boarders paper, Flower garden paper, Sunny Days paper
Ciao Chips: Ephemera Icons, Ephemera words, So in love
Florence Alphas: Orange, Peep
Oh my stars collection: Gift tags





No comments:

Post a Comment