Monday, July 1, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - July 2019

Good morning everyone!!
Today I'm here to share some planner inspiration with you, using Paper Sweeties stamps!

I also used a few that werent planner stamps, but were so cute I just had to use them, I mean come one, its summer and having some mermaid tails and under water/beachy vibes are definitely something I want! I'd love to be laying on a beach!lol



I love the beachy vibe that comes along with these little mermaid tails, sea shells and starfish. The cute sayings are awesome too!! I did a little water coloring on the pieces I fussy cut out, and have much more planned for my week to week pages, using the same stamps!
Summer vibes everyone!! I hope you have a great day!!
Make sure to scroll down and visit the rest of the girls too and see what inspiration they have for you!!


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great summer theme planner spread ... love the idea of incorporating the mermaid & accessories into your July activities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet planner pages!! Very creative with the mermaid tails and sea shells in lovely color!!

    ReplyDelete