Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 New Release Rewind!

Good morning everyone!!
I'm here this morning to share with you some new stamps from Paper Sweeties!!
I know you've already seen my planner spreads for this month, but I up dated it a but with some of the fun stamps from this months new releases. They go so well with last months stamps and sweet cuts too!!
I know that my pictures from the zoo have nothing to do with the beach but its my planner so I can make it look however I want lol. So I added the cute light houses, boats, anchors and more. I thought they were great together and sooooo cute.


I loved the fact that even though these are beachy stamp sets that they still can make a little planner spread look great!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my spread, I love to do my memory planning. I love to use the extra space in my planner, to journal about what went, cute little details and all. 
Thanks so much for stopping by to check it out!! Make sure to stop by all the other design team girl stuff too!!



 







 

1 comment: