Monday, July 1, 2019

Little fiercracker / Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!! 
Looks like to day I have a double post, but for two different teams and two different things, lol.
So today I've already shared a planner post and now I get to share a 12x12 layout as well!!
So the picture I decided to scrap today is one I've had for so long. My oldest son is 14 now and he was only 1 in this picture, so I thought it was about time to scrap it!
I already had my photo, I grabbed a sheet of white cardstock, drew out some stars on it and cut them out by hand. I placed the cut out stars on the right of the layout because we were both moving that way in the picture.

I backed the stars with different patterned papers from the Freedom and Fireworks collection, then added a few layers behind my photo, with these two things done I knew what direction I wanted to go with the embellishments and where to place things on my layout. 
I pulled from the ephemera packs, doohickey sticker sheet and acrylic shapes and started playing with the placement of them. Once I had them where I wanted them, I thought that it would be nice to have some stitching marks around the stars that I cut out. Well my sewing machine is still packed, so I grabbed a pen and added the little marks around them by hand. After that I started placing embellishments down.


I added a lot of stars and hearts and made pretty much one whole side of my layout a big cluster. I did add three other more defined clusters to the layout as well. Right under the photo, to the bottom right of it and then the very top of the photo cluster as well.
I popped my photo and its layers up on some 3D foam adhesive and placed it on the left of my layout and added some tags, tabs, hearts and stickers to make my cluster there. On this layout instead of adding splatters I decided to added some of the enamel dots from the Heart Hugs. My layout was already busy so I thought this was a way to add the look but have it more controlled.  
Those cute littel dots finished off this layout for me and I hope you enjoyed seeing it. Make sure to look out for all the other amazing work the design team dose and have a great day!!

Freedom and Fireworks collection: Daily details pattern paper, Boom Boom, Boarders, Land that I love, Juicy Fruit, Love the USA, Truck Parade, Doohickey Sticker sheet, Ciao Chips-Icons, Ephemera Icons, Ephemera Words, Acrylic shapes- Patriotic stars
Heart Hugs: Wild Berry, Rainy Day







No comments:

Post a Comment