Saturday, June 22, 2019

Paper Sweeties June 2019 New Release Party!

Good morning!! Back with some more from Paper Sweeties!!
Today I'm sharing a door hanging that I made for my girls room. They are obsessed with mermaids and these stamps were perfect for it!!
I pulled a sheet of chipboard out of my stash, along with some paint, texture paste, Hiedi Swapp gold color shine and some paper I had water colored, along with the Mermaid wishes stamp set.
I added the texture paste to the chipboard, then painted it with my white acrylic paint. I set it aside and let it dry. Then moved on to stamping these cute little mermaid tails and starfish on some paper I water colored the night before.
I stamped them and then cut them out. I splattered the gold color shine across the whole sheet and then started to add my saying with the gold thickers, Be a mermaid and make waves.

I pulled out the pretty blue sequins and added them around the door hanging too. Punched two holes in the top, added my twine and was done.

Thanks for coming by again and checking out what I made. I hope you go and see what else there is new in the Paper Sweeties shop!! And make sure to check the rest of the teams stuff out too!!

 


 

1 comment: