Thursday, June 20, 2019

Paper Sweeties June 2019 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Good morning Paper Sweetie friends!! I am a bit late on posting, internet issues. But I'm back! Being without internet for over a week was not fun. 
Anyways....on to the fun stuff.
Today I'm sharing a fun layout that I made using some of the new releases, and oh man are they so adorable!
https://papersweeties.com/product/sea-you-soon/

https://papersweeties.com/product/sea-you-soon/
These are the ones I used, there adorable right??
I started with the stamps themselves, pulled a collection from my stash and started stamping away. I already knew what photo I was going to use, so I went to gettin it.
 I stamped all the pretties and cut them out, I did use the new Mermaid wishes set for the cute little sea weed too.
 I cut strips or different sizes from a few different papers and layered them the entire length of my 12x12 layout and left them so that things could be tucked under.
I added a few layers under my photo and decided where I wanted it to set on my layout and then went to adding my little sea creatures here and there.

Once I popped some of the little creatures up and glued the rest down, I started to add stickers in here and there. Tucking pieces around and adding my title. On this layout there really isn't a title per say, just a bunch of sayings that went with the day and picture. 
These stamps and dies are awesome, and I hope you saw everything that the rest of the team made and went and got you your own set of them as well.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I made and make sure to check out the Paper Sweeties store and pick up some of the cute sets


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, CUTEST LO ever! So adorable with all those sea creatures! I have that paper, so I'll have to whip something up inspired by your awesome page!

    ReplyDelete