Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Hedgehog Slimline cards | CutCardstock DT

Hey everyone! I hope your week has started off pretty good! Well today I wanted to share these two cute little fall cards with Hedgehogs on them! I think they are just too cute!
I created the base of my cards out of Cougar White Smooth CardStock, like normal. I also did all of my stamping on the same cardsrtock. This is my normal, I like the way the paper takes the different inks. Not just stamping but distressed oxide too, as you can see I made a background piece with distress oxide and a cloud stencil.
I colored all of my little hedgehogs,(these are My Favorite Things, Happy Hedgehogs), with my alcohol markers and a little white gel pen. I ran some patterned paper through my sizzix and created the scalloped edge and then ran Gingersnap cardstock through my sizzix as well with the dies to cut out the holes. I had to have somewhere for the cute little hedgehogs to go!
Once I had places all the hedgehogs, their logs, mushrooms and othere little things down I added some 3D foam to the back of the solid cardsotck and stuck it down. On the green casrds I had chosen to use Gumdrop Green, I pulled out a few distress oxides from my stash and inked around the edges and stamped my sentiments and call these cards done! I hope you enjoyed these cards and I hope you come back to see what else everyone comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment