Monday, October 16, 2023

This is my Summer layout | DLS Design DT

Hey everyone! How are you doing this morning? It's actually getting cool here but I'm going to keep doing summer layouts! lol Do you scrap seasonally? Only summer in summer and winter in winter? Well I wanted to share a layout I made for DLS design, I have a process video for it as well and will add that link towards the bottom.
I pulled out some of the stencils, sime of my distress oxides from my stash and went to town on the background. It still suprises me from time to time that it really doesn't take to much time to play with a little mixed media. I added a little water to the edges so that they wouldnt be clena and perfect, well i guess you'll see that in the video lol
But I had fun playing with the stamps ontop of the stencilling, and moved on to cutting and layering papers. Ok I'll stop talking now and you can just watch the video lol. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment