Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Waving Hi card | Cut Cardstock DT

Good morning everyone! I hope you're having a good week, it's almost the weekend!! Well this is my last post for Cut Cardstock and I thought I would share a cute polar bear card with you guys I made.
Seriously, I think these little guys are so cute! This stamp is the BB Polar Bear Pals from My Favorite things, so I used those and I went with a blue and white color scheme for the whole card, as you can tell. lol. I used Cougar White Smooth CardStock for the base of my card as I normally do. Then I grabbed a piece of Surf. I cut it slightly smaller than the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base and ran it though my sizzix with a 3E embosser.
I cut a 4x5 1/4 piece of white to have as my background, cut a few hills and then pulled out my cloud stencil. I Grabbed my tumbled glass distress oxide for my clouds. When that was done I went to stamping my bears, their fish bucket and my sentiment on another sheet of Cougar White Smooth CardStock.
I pulled out my Tri Blend alcohol markers by Spectrum noir, adding some color to the polar bears scarfs, a little shading to their bodies and of course a little color to their feet. I also colored in the bucket of fish. At this point all there was left to do was to add everything to the card. I placed the hills where I wanted them and then decided where I wanted mhy Polar bears and their bucket of fish. I had my sentimit, but I thought with it being on white that it blended in to much. So I grabbed my tumbled glass distress oxide again and inked up the edges. Popped it up on some foam and placed it at the bottom left of my card and call it done! I hope you enjoyed this card and the cute little polar bears!!! I hope you have a great rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment