Sunday, September 4, 2016

Here Sleeps a girl / Pretty Little Studio DT

Morning everyone! Hope your week went well!
Our family has been going threw some pretty ruff stuff this past week, unfortunately we had a death in the family and to make it worse it was a very young little one. Its always ruff with a death in the family but when a child passes away its even harder.  All I want to do right now is hold my children close and love them.

Today I decided to scrapbook a little moment, nothing big, just a picture of my daughter from when she fell asleep on the couch, but I think those moments are just as important.
I used the Pretty Please, Here comes the sun collection by Marie-Pierre Capistran. I love how bright and fun this collection is but also how it can be used for softer layouts.


I started this layout with my picture and my title and this collection was the 1st thing to pop in my head for this layout. My title reads, Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world. I found that quote on pinterest, I love looking for titles there. I layered some of the journaling cards under my picture and added some other layers of the beautiful patterned papers and I just had to use the fluffy little clouds, I kinda have a thing for them right now! lol I also used some of the vellum tape, with a little sewing to make sure that later down the road, nothing comes off.


I added some paper strips to the right side of there 12x12 background and sewed on them as well to add some more texture. I popped a few clouds up and a few hearts and added some Heidi Swapp color shine, Gold Lame and that was it.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope you come back to check out more of what I make. If you don't want to miss anything that I post feel free to subscribe to my blog. 


Pretty Little Studio products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment