Saturday, August 27, 2016

Love you / Pretty Little Studio-Feature Friday

Good morning everyone!! 
I'm here today to share a layout I created with the Beautiful, Here comes the Sun collection created by Marie-Pierre Capistran over at Pretty little Studio.
This week I'm featuring the beautiful clear polka dot sheet from her collection. I love the look of it and have it layered in two different places on the layout.



I started out splattering my background with some gold color shine and layering papers to show off the collection and photo. I sewed the clear sheet to the paper and then added some of the cute paper with those little flamingos on it! I matted my picture with some white card stock and layered a card behind to add some color.


I wanted to have more going on on the top so I added my tags and journaling there, This isn't something I usually do, I'm not big on showing my handwriting lol but I'm trying to get use to it, pushing myself  a bit with that. But I also added a bit of that pretty clear paper behind that tag as well, couldn't help it I loved the way it looked.


To finish everything off I grabbed a few of the die-cut packs and started pop dotting and layering, a bit more sewing and that was it.

Pretty Little Studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment