Tuesday, August 23, 2016

So happy together 12x12 / Hip Kit Club CT

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a layout that I created with July 2016 Hip Kits. This week my assignment was focus on photos. Like a lot of other people , I usually only scrap one picture on a layout, but this week I scrapped 4 pictures. They may be smaller pictures but there are still 4 of them,lol. 


I also kept the focus on the middle of the page, centered everything there and I really am happy with the way it turned out. I started out with a piece of American Crafts white card stock from the cardstock kit, grabbed my gold Heidi Shine and splattered it up the middle of the page. I grabbed my Main kit and pulled out Paige Evans, Pink Paislee polk a dot paper along with a hip kit exclusive paper created by DT member Kim Watson, The Happy Life-Omber Sky. I layered the two behind my photo and started to layer the embellishments and cut files.


I had cut out some of the pretty heart cutfiles that DT member Ashley Horton had created for July. I layered those to the right and right bottom of my photos. I grabbed my embellishment kit and pulled out a bunch of the Hip kit exclusives created by Kim Watson. The little tags, circles, tabs, sayings all came from the ephemera pack, then I layered some of the puffy stickers and the project life gold rub ons. 


I finished by adding that great flair badge with the camera on it and splattering a little bit of blue water color paint over everything in the center.

I really hope you like this layout and I hope you come back to see more of what I make. If you don't want to miss anything feel free to follow or subscribe to my blog and then you wont miss anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment