Thursday, August 11, 2016

Both of us 12x12 layout / Pretty Little Studios

Good morning everyone. 
I'm sharing a layout created with Pretty Little Studios You&Me collection. Its suppose to be a valentines line but can be used for so much more.


This is a layout that is special to me and was also created as a gift for my sister. This layout is my Grandma, a very beautiful woman that we lost earlier this year to cancer. She was an amazing woman and I was so happy to get to spend time with her and let her get to know my kids and just have her in my life. 
This layout is actually of her and my sisters daughter and I thought it would be a nice memory for her to keep, I'm the scrappy one, so I thought I'd make it and put it in a frame for her so she can put it on her wall and see whenever she wants and so can her daughter.


I love this collection and how you can do so much with it. I added some triangles to the top left of my layout and the bottom right then sewed them down. After I had those down I started layering papers behind my photo. I added a doily and went in to the pretty cut-aparts and stickers to start my embellishing. I love the die-cut clouds, there so pretty. I grabbed my baby Chris wood alpha stickers and made my title but I wasn't quite happy with the look of it so I grabbed my American Crafts metallic gold pen and colored over then, I was happy with it then. I finished my layout off with some Heidi-shine and some water color splashes and a bit more sewing. 
I hope you enjoyed this layout and thank you for stopping by my blog! If you don't want to miss anything make sure to add me to your circle or follow me. Thanks!!

Pretty Little Studio Products used:




No comments:

Post a Comment