Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ink that matters- 12x12 layout- Scrap my stash

Hey everyone, Hope your all doing good!
I'm sharing a layout using my stash. I'm attempting to make at least one layout or more a week with just my stash, I'm including the remnants of past kits in this but not anything current. I keep buying new pretties but there just sitting there so this is my way of getting them used, I bought them for a reason now to use them!

Well this layout means something to me. We lost a great woman this year to cancer, my grandma. Well my mom and sister went to get tattoos in remembrance of her, I was pregnant and wast able to get one unfortunately at the time, soon maybe. 


This was my moms 1st tattoo, not so much my sisters 1st lol, she likes tattoos, but my mom got it because it meant something to her. It has both the date of when my Grandpa passed away and the date my Grandma passed away, both very sad days for my family.


I love the serendipity collection my Dear Lizzy and thought it worked great for this. 


Thanks so much for coming by my blog to check this out, I'm sorry there isn't more for you to read about but this year has been ruff on our family, but God has his reasons for everything and I hope and pray that things will be getting better. I know we have lost people over the span of this year that will never be forgotten but we also brought new life into this world recently with our new daughter. Thank you lord! I hope all of you and your family stay safe and enjoy one another! 
 I hope you come back and check out other layouts and projects I create!


No comments:

Post a Comment