Friday, July 8, 2016

Away we Go / Pretty Little Studio DT

Hello everyone!!
Sarah here today to share a layout with you of my oldest boy, graduating from elementary school. Oh how fast they grow and time passes. It feels like this just happened and today I got the new school supplies lists, Crazy!! lol

I loved the colors in this collection, I thought, well hey there for travel but would work just as good for a boy page. So I started layering behind my photo and worked out from there to be honest. A little tip from me to you for today is that layering adds great dimension to your layouts and more interest, whether it be with you papers or your embellishments. It draws your eye in to look at different places on your layout.



After I was satisfied with my layering, I decided I wanted a little something on the right hand side of the page to. So I cut the papers and adhered them down to look like they came from a 12×12 sheet and started embellishing! I love scrapping period but man do I love getting into those embellishments and playing! I added shipping tags into the layers, label cut outs, tabs and mini phrases and words.


I really love how this layout turned out and I hope you enjoyed seeing it!!

Pretty Little Studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment