Friday, July 22, 2016

Made me smile / Hip Kit club CT


Hello everyone!! I'm here this morning sharing a layout with you that I created with Hip Kit Clubs July kits, and man oh man are these kits amazing!! I'm so loving the combo of products and colors!! And next months is just as Amazing and has so many of the new products that just got released!! My previous post has all the info about the August kits and links to everything too!!



So, I love this picture. I didn't think I would share cause it has my bare belly but it's just so sweet how our youngest, (for now), loves to talk to my baby belly on a daily basis. She will talk to her little sister, sing to her and tell her stories and it is so sweet I had to document it.

This weeks focus was cut-files and I had a hard time choosing what ones I wanted to use but when I picked my picture it was easy for me. Both of the cut-file sets I chose were created my design team member Ashley Horton. I started out by pulling a piece of American crafts white card-stock from the card-stock kit and cut out the cut-files I wanted. Then I grabbed a few papers from the Main kit and went to deciding what I wanted behind the cut-file. I finally decided I was going to go with the Simple Stories, Sunshine&Happiness- Shine Bright. 


After that I grabbed two of the Hip Kit Club exclusive papers created by design team member Kim Watson from her collection The Happy Life-Sunset Blush and Ombre Sky and then that beautiful Illustrated faith, Whatever is lovely-Admirable paper and started my layering and my bottom left corner.
After I got the paper layers I wanted I did a bit of sewing and dug into my embellishment kit. I grabbed those cute little American crafts bow paper clips, the Amy Tangerine, Better together rubber charms, love these! And the Hip kit club exclusive ephemera pack and started playing. I went back to the main kit and grabbed the exclusive ephemera pack from there too and finished off the layout.



I love how this layout turned out and how fantastically all the products from the kits worked together!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my layout, I hope it inspires you to go play with the cut-files and see what you can do with them. Id love to see what you make, so if you'd like to tag me on Instagram I'm mother0froyalty and would love to see!! Thanks so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment