Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hip Kit Club CT/ In Grandmas arms

Good morning everyone!! Im here to share a layout that I created with Hip Kit clubs January kits
I used mostly Crate paper, Hello,Love and My Minds Eye, My Story. These two collections went so well together and I love it! Ashley Horton also posted this great color challenge over on the Hip Kit Facebook page and I used the colors from it to come up with this layout.


I used the cut file that Ashley Horton created for hip kit this month and actually manipulated it in my silhouette software to where I had two connected together, one a bit smaller then the other. I had already picked my photo so this whole thing came together so easily. 


I layered some of the pretty crate paper behind my cut files and some of the Basic grey behind my photo and another cut file then stated to layer pieces from the crate paper hello love collection and the My minds eye my story collection with bits of gold thread bunches here and there and to finish it off I added some Heidi Swapp Gold Lame and Seafoam color shine.

This layout was a bit harder for me to make, only for the fact that my parents recently moved and I'm use to having them close and so are my kids. I know Im a grown woman, but I miss having my parents so close that I can go see them every day and now I cant and I miss them sooo much, and my kids hate that there gone. Its a big transition needless to say! 
But this picture was taken the night before they moved, well before that finished packing everything. We stayed the last two nights before they left and this night, my youngest son crawled up in his grandmas lap and fell asleep. My mom didn't want to move, she was about ready to sleep in this chair so that she wouldn't lose any of this precious time with him. He doesn't know I have this picture, but Im sure in the future he'll be happy that I do. 

Well I hope you enjoyed this layout and my rambling. If you havent already, you need to head over to the Hip kits site and grab Januarys kit and sign up so you can get February kit too!! Its SOOOOOO amazing!! Packed full of all kinds of new releases from this past release, its great and you wont want to miss out I promise!!


No comments:

Post a Comment