Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hip Kit club CT/ Love you Rose

Good morning everyone. I've been MIA for a weeks or so and I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I have been sick! And it has not been fun. But I'm back and I have a pretty layout that I created with this months January Hip Kits!!

My daughter is over 3 now and I hadn't scrapped this photo and when I saw the papers and embellishments in this kit, I knew I had found the right stuff to scrap it with! I used Crate paper, Hello,love My valentine paper for the background, I loved it, but I decided to tone down the background a bit with a piece of American crafts vellum from the Carsdstock kit and a little white wash on the top and faded it out towards the middle to made it look omber under the vellum. I just added a little bit of white paint to water to make it fade out just a little.


Next I grabber this beautiful cut file that the lovely Kim Watson made for the Hip Kit club this month. 


I used a lot of the pretty Crate paper Hello, love collection to embellish this layout. Everything was so pretty! And I loved all the gold!!


I added a a few touches from the My Minds Eye, My story brads sheet, with little messy clumps of gold thread here and there and those lovely Hip Kit exclusive acrylic confetti pieces from the Embellishment kit
I wanted this layout to be simple, but pretty, this was a special day and I wanted it to be shown that way as well. I love that my husband managed to get this sweet shot of me and her.

Well I hope you enjoyed my layout and I hope you share what you make with your kits too! and make sure, if you haven't already, head over to the Hip kit Club website and grab your January kit before there all gone and make sure you get next months kit too, Its GORGEOUS!! And smack full of new releases from the recent CHA!!


1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout Sarah! The cut file layered behind the photo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete