Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hip Kit CT/ Happy together

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry my post didn't post this morning, I didnt even notice till a few minutes ago. I got a little error code when I tried to get into my old post,lol, oh well. 
I do have a little layout to share with you thought that I made using Hip Kit clubs January kits!! I squealed when these showed up on my door step! They are jam packed with so many pretty things!!

This was quite a quick layout.  I grabbed a few photos of my hubby with our girls and matted them on some white cardstock from the cardstock kit and then I matted those onto the fountain blue cardstock. After that I grabbed my main kit and went threw the papers and grabbed this pretty polka doted one by Crater paper, from there Hello love line. I used both sides of that paper, the other side it a pretty light pink with white xoxo on it, love it!! 


I grabbed the American crafts washi, ripped it the way I wanted it and put it across my layout. I added a strip of the fountain cardstock and the pretty polka doted paper across the top and bottom and then started embellishing. And oh man, there are so many pretty embellishments in these kits!! 

Im loving the pretty blue acrylic circles that came in the kit and are exclusive to hip kit! there are beautiful gold rub ons, and other rum obs from My mind eye. And so many products from the Crate paper, Hello love collection!!


I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope you run by the Hip kit club blog and check out what all the lovely ladies over there are doing with the kits as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment