Thursday, March 2, 2023

Today's Stories layout | Clique Kits DT

Good morning everyone! I took a break for a bit and didnt make any blog posts, but I thought I would go ahead and start up agian. Why now? I have no idea, especilly since we have been having such bad weather and there is more to come tonight abd I am not looking foeward to it at all. But my scrapping makes me happy and helps keep me distracted from the weather a bit. But I'm here today to share a layout I made with the Limited Edition Level Up kit. I really like this kit and I already have another layout to share, but that will come later. I like this kit so much becuase you can make complelty different looking layouts with the one kit. This layout, I used mostley the papers in the kit from Asuko Studios.
I liked thecolors and I wanted to go outside the gamer papers. I started this layout with my picuter and then pulled on eofthe papers, the one that looks like it has sun rays on it. I cut it in half and adheared it to the top of my page. I wanted more to it though. I thought it looked to plain, so I pulled a few other papers and cut some strips form a few differnt papers.
I have this thing, I like to add some texture I guess you can say, really I like to distress the edges of my papers. So, of course I did that to this layout too.
I knew I wanted my photo of my son on the lower left side of my layout, becuase of the way he's looking in the picture. So I decided to start adding some papers behind the photo and pop them up on some adhesive foam. I placed that down and started pulling all kinds of embellishments out from the kit. But first I had to add my black splatters on my layout.
Once I took a little snack break while my splatters were drying, I decided it was time to go a head and start adding my embellishments. In the kit there is a pack of Pinkfresh studio cardstock stickers and puffy stickers and thats where my embellishments came from. I started tucking lables and little pennents and puffy stickers here and there along the strips of paper I had placed down. I popped a puffy sticker up at the top of my photo. Today's Stories, I placed that for my title.
I grabbed my type writer and tryped up my journaling, cut it into strips and added ti to my layout and called this one done. I hope you liked this layout. Have you seen all the new goodies in the Cliqu kits shop?? I mean if you havent, you need to go check out the shop, so much goodness in there right now! The kit I used for this layout is there, along with an add on to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment