Friday, September 29, 2023

Halloween coffee Panda cards | Cut Cardstock DT

Good mornig everyone!! How are you doing and are you ready for fall or haloween?? I sure am and have been. But here where I live we keep getting teased with fall but it keeps getting hot again :(. Well this morning I wanted to share with you two cards that I made and ones a shaker!!
I used my normal base for my cards, Cougar Smooth White cardstock, I pulled the Halloween American crafts paper pad I got from Cut cardstock and matched some of the cardstock to it. I ended up pulling Wedding cake, Gunmetal, and Orange Zest.
Once I had everything picked out and matched, things came together quite easily. I ran some of the Halloween paper throught my sizzix to cut out the coffee cups, the first one I turned into a shaker with some cute little punkins I had in my stash. I had stamped out some cute little pandas in the beging and I added one to the center of my shaker. once I had the shaker put together I added a piece of patterned paper to the front of my card base and moved on to my other card.
This one wasn't a shaker, so it came together even faster. I went ahead and cut another coffee cup out, inked my panda with some distress oxide and drew some little stitches on him like Frankenstein. I inked the edges of my coffee cup pieces, glued everything together. Stamped boo on the coffee cup sleeves and call these cards done! I hope you enjoyed these cards and if youd like to see a bit more you can watch a quick video here on my Tiktok.

No comments:

Post a Comment