Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Waving Hi cards | Cut Cardstock DT

Good morning everyone! I have a fun and quick slimline card for you today.
I used the Cougar Smooth White Cardstock for my card base, along with the portion with the cutouts and for my stamping of my polar bears too. I love this cardstock because I can stamp on it, use my alcohol markers and it stays nice and smooth! And the other color I used is Pop-tone Sour Apple cardstock.
I used my Slim card Basics, creative cuts from Mama Elephant to cut my card out the way I wanted. I popped the white portion with the cutouts up so I could add some dimension and I wanted to make sure the clouds I inked on showed through too.
I added one of my little polar bears to the top hole and one to the bottom. Then I added a banner with my sentiment to the center one and called this card done. I really liked that this was a simple card, but cute! I hope you liked this card and I hope you have a great rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment