Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Quarterback-20 min challenge! / Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!! 
I'm excited this morning with the assignment I have today. My assignment was to make a layout in no more then 20 minutes and I did that. I gathered everything I wanted to use, sat down and set my timer. I have to say that I love challenges of all kinds, I set myself another one to go along with this challenge. I guess know I only had 20 minutes, setting specific colors also made it easier for me lol.
I started my layout with white cardstock, I had picked my picture already, so I mated it, added a few layers. I got stuck a bit at this point, I wanted to sew some circles on the background, but that would take to much time, so instead I drew circles in black and grey on the background. Then I had a place for all my embellishments to go.

 I pulled stickers from the football collection and placed them around the circles, pulled out the cute little puffy start stickers and placed them here and there. I played with everything, moving stickers around, until I was happy with where everything was. Popped some of them up on 3d adhesive and left the rest flat.

I added my title, coming off the left hand side of the photo, tucked a few pieces of ephemera under layers, then decided that I wanted something else for the white cardstock to sit on, so I trimmed it down, matted it on a pieces of patterned paper from the Football collection, ruffed up the edges and was done in 18 minutes and 24 seconds.
I hope you like this layout and maybe even play along and see what you can do in just 20 minutes too!!
Football Collection: Boarders&Details, Fundamentals, Ephemera
Oh my stars Collection: Fundamentals
Puffy Star Stickers: Pickle Juice mix, Oreo Black, Milk White, McIntosh Mix
Word Salad cardstock stickers 




No comments:

Post a Comment