Tuesday, April 2, 2019

That sweet face / Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!!
I'm back this morning to share a new layout playing with a mix of Bella products. This week my prompt was to pick three or more collections and use them on one layout. I think I did that! lol
I went into my scrappy room, sat on the floor and pulled a bunch of the Bella collections I have out around me. I chose my first paper, it was the multi colored one from the Oh my stars collection, I used to mat my photo strop on. Once I got that one, I pulled a bunch of papers and embellishments that matched it and went to town adding layers behind my photo and to add some texture I used a punch too.

I played with a lot of different papers for my layers and different collections, but I kept switching them out until I finally got a happy bunch of layers. I popped them up on some 3d foam adhesive and put my photos and layers right in the center of my layout. I figured this would give me a center, a focal point. Once I had that down I went in and added some circles I had punched out for another project I had done, I had left overs and they worked great here so I added them in, above and below my photos.

I liked the circles, but wanted more there, so I pulled some of the ephemera packs and sticker sheets and started to go threw them. I layered some of the stickers with embellishments and put them in and around the circles, them I popped some of them in with my photo mats and kept going. At one point I thought maybe this was to much, but nope I kept going lol.
I pulled out some of the gorgeous puffy hearts and added them in here and there, finished off my title with some of them wonky alphas and decided that I wanted some more purple in my layout. So I grabbed my punch again, cut off about a half an inch and then punched the entire length of my layout and added another purple tone on tone and popped in a few more stickers and tabs and felt done with this layout. I was really happy with the way this turned out and I hope you decided to have some fun with your collections, mix it up a little and play with multiple together too and see what you come up with!



Oh my stars collection: Plum Stars, Fundamentals
Sweet&Spooky Collection: Night garden, Ephemera pack, Ephemera word pack
All people all nations collection: Boarders and 3x4 cards
Addison collection: Tabbies
Alex Collection: Tabbies
Wish Big Collection: Daily details, Ephemera word pack
Puffy Hearts: Ice mix, Pickle Juice, Milk white, Orange mix
Wonky alpha puffy stickers: Oreo black
Word Salad booklet



No comments:

Post a Comment