Friday, May 19, 2017

Life is good 12x12 layout/ Pretty little Studio design team


Good morning everyone!! Its Friday!! I'm so happy the weekend is here and that school is almost out. One more week for us here, how long do you all have?
Im here this morning to share with you a goofy little layout I made with me and my oldest son and snapchat.



I started out by choosing a goofy picture of me and my oldest son playing with snapchat, I already knew what awesome collection I was using so I went into my stash and grabbed a background paper.


I started my layout off to the left hand side by layering a bunch of different papers and tags behind my photo. 



I had fun playing with all the bright colors and adding pink in even though it was a layout with a boy. I have problems doing this usually, I dont know why either. I think pink is perfectly fine on a boys layout, so I went a head and added it.

After I was done with all my layering and playing on the left hand side of my layout I grabbed a frame and a diecut title. I adhered the frame down and popped up my title for some dimension. I love flair and I will always say that and probably have multiple times lol but I grabbed one and added a little mess of thread behind it.
I went back and added some of the cool little stickers from the collection and some black splatters and was happy with it.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope you will come back and check out what else I make and what the rest of the ladies here create too!
Pretty Little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment