Saturday, May 13, 2017

Good morning everyone! I hope your weekend is going good so far! Ours started out rainy and stormy and today we woke up to a beautiful blue sky! So now I'm hoping it stays this way for mothers day! And happy Mothers Day to all you moms and pet moms out there!!

I'm here this morning to share a new layout I made with the Ain't life grand collection. 
I started my layout with a white background and grabbed a few of my favorite patterned papers out.



Then I started to layer them behind a cute little picture of one of my daughters and my hubby cuddling on the couch. I had a piece of one of my patterned papers that I had punched a few circles out of and liked the way it looked tucked in, so I added that in there too, and then added a doily behind it all.



I decided to add a little more color to the top of my layout, so I added a strip of pink to the top and a little triangle to the left and sewed them down. To finish it all, I decided to grab my water colors and add a little bit of navy blue splatters.
A nice simple layout with lots of color. Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I made today. Make sure to head back to the Pretty Little studio blog and see what all the other ladies have created for you too!

Pretty little studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment