Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May memory planning/Cocoa Daisy DT

Good morning everyone!! Sarah here today to share with you my 1st week in my May planner.
Usually I start my planner set up like most people do, I usually start the week before the new month, when I have what I'm working with early. Now, I had my stuff early this month, but only laid out my washi to start with and adding the pretty pattern papers to the right side of my planner. I cover that side most of the time because it doesn't always go with the months kit and I love to have the pretty patterns there!
I layered two washis this month, I had put down a black and whit stripped washi from my stash and then covered it with a darker green so that the stripes would show threw a bit after I had added the stripped paper to the right side. I cut that from one of my inserts that have the days of the week on it. I went in and added some of my little circle stickers to mark things that I knew had to be done and wanted to do. I did pull out my Simon stamps, that I soooo love!!, and stamped them on one of our nasty days. We lost internet that day to! It was horrible, lots of flooding around where we live.
I grabbed a DITL card from last months kit and put it in here to, it matched color wise, but I hadnt used it and got a kick out of the saying on it! I cut down one of the dashboards and put it threw my punch and popped it in my planner. I wanted the saying, I want to focus on a lot of positivity this month, its much needed! So I loved all the little saying in this months planner kit, it all went with just what I was needing in my life right now! On the back side of the dashboard I added some stamps from past months, my picture of our 1st snow cones of the year and that adorable little paper clip.
I added little bits of purple washi tape from my stash, I thought it went well with the colors in the kit. I added a picture of me and my hubby at a friends birthday party with a tab on it so I could add more underneath. I went threw and added more pictures from the week, things that had happened, even the picture that showed up on my phone when we lost internet.
I love having all the pretties to play with but there are weeks where I use more of them then on other spreads and I tell myself thats ok, some weeks may need more filler and then I have all the pretties to play with then. I also love that so many of items from the scrapbook kits and DITL kits can cross over to the planner kit and go together, it always adds more options to what you can do.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks spread in my memory planner and I hope that you will come back and see what else I make and make sure to go check out what all the other Daisies do too!! Make sure to check out the Cocoa Daisy challenge group  on Facebook too and play along with us there and you can always find more inspiration on my Instagram  and Cocoa Daisys Instagram page too!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment