Thursday, March 23, 2017

This mini album/Pretty Little Studio DT

Good morning scrappy friends!! How is your week going?? Good I hope! On the plus side its almost Friday!! Yay! 
So I'm here today to share with you a mini album I made for my mommas 60th birthday!


I used the beautiful With all my Heart Collection to create this mini. I dry brushed my chipboard mini with white paint, let it dry, grabbed all my photos.


I layered a tag, along with some pretty die cut flowers and some little word stickers. I picked the word stickers so they would make a little saying that was sweet for my mom.
I did use a lot of photo strips for this mini, I loved the way they fit. 


I layered some patterned paper behind the photos, played with tags and labels and of course I had to add in the flowers too!


All the colors in this collection are just amazing! It works for boys and girls. And the little sayings are to cute!


I added a few Flair badges here and there, with thread clusters under them.


I love mini albums and I think my mom is really going to enjoy it.
To finish of my mini I added some tags, frames and stickers, so that I would have a sweet little saying for her.


I hope you enjoyed this mini I made and I hope you come back by to see more!

Pretty Little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment