Sunday, April 9, 2017

Hello everyone!! How was your weekend?? Good I hope! 
Sarah here today to share a sign I made for my front door, using the With all my Heart collection.
I used my Silhouette to cut out my sign shape, I cut a few sheets of the chipboard and adhered them together to get the thickness I wanted, and covered it for my base.



After I got the background done, I grabbed the green paper that looked like it was painted and punched it with one of my punches to add some texture. I cut those strips in to different size pieces and adhered them down. As you can tell I was going for it to look like grass, because I had to have a place for my little bunny to sit! So I cut  my bunny out, placed him on one of those doilies I love so much! And added a little heart for his fluffy little tail. I liked my little bunny and all but I wanted more around him, so I grabbed some of the beautiful flower stickers and die cuts from the kit and went to town layering them!



I played with everything till I was happy with it and then moved on to the words I wanted on it. I found that pretty diagonal striped paper and drew out my letters and then cut them out. I adhered them down and drew lightly around them so that they stood out a little more.


Then I realized there was a little to much blank space for my liking to the bottom left, so I decided to reach back in to what I had and make a little cluster over there. I added a pretty little frame and some more stickers.


I was like, Ok I'm finished! And then I was like, hummm I think I want some more flowers on here, soooooo...
Of course I grabbed some of the flowers and added them behind some of my letters. I was so much happier after I did that, I mean come on, who can have to many flowers?? lol. I always like having signs hanging on my door for holidays and I love making new ones and this collection was so perfect for it!!
I hope you enjoyed this sign I made!

Pretty little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment