Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Good morning everyone!! I hope you're doing good today!
Well its Sarah here again to share my take on sketch #304!


I started my layout by grabbing the Maggie Holmes Shine collection from my stash and the goofy pictures of me playing on snapchat.


I wanted to do mine a little different so I went with circles and a cut-file for one of my layers. I knew I wanted the cut-file from the Cut Shoppe to be my 1st layer behind my photo, so I started out with backing it and then adding pop dots to the back to five some dimension.


After I did that I grabbed that pretty black and white stripped paper and the blue dotted paper and cut them into circles about the same size.  I added a doily in between them from Pretty little studios. I love those doilies! I added all the papers, cut-file and doily down at an angle, like the sketch. I added a tag in from the ephemera pack that went along with this collection and backed another circle with some of the same patterned paper as the res of the cut-file and slid it behind the tag.


I decided I wanted to add a few floral stickers and stems from the ephemera pack, I grabbed a few little chipboard hearts from the chipboard sheet too. I love that camera from the sticker sheet but have never used it and with this being pictures of me, I figured it would work great! lol So I added that and placed my title on top. To finish my layout off I grabbed my Heidi Swapp black color shine and did a bit of splattering and called it done.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my take on this fun sketch and I hope you play along with us too!! Make sure to share your creations with us on Instagram @creativescrappers #creatingwithsketches
I would love for you to check out my Instagram too!

No comments:

Post a Comment