Friday, February 24, 2017

XOXO Darling/Pretty little Studio feature Friday

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!! Yay its the first day of the weekend! We have family coming in to stay, so lots of fun here, what are your plans for the weekend??
Well this morning I'm here to share my first layout made with the beautiful With all my heat collection. This collection is beautiful online, but OMG its even more so in person!!!  Today I'm focusing on patterned papers.




I used multiple patterned papers to make a big impact and focus but its confined to just a few places on the layout.  I liked the idea of so many patterns on a layout but I wanted a way to separate them and draw focus, so I did this with cut-files. These gave me a way to add bright pops all over and have them focused right behind the photo and draw your eye in.



I put four different papers on one heart and then added a fifth behind a second heart, then layered a few labels with one of the word stickers and a pretty grey heart sticker.


I layered a few of the pretty flower stickers and dit-cuts before adding my title. I went simple with it, XOXO darling. I thought it was sweet for this little smiling picture of my daughter in her car seat.


I finished my layout out off with a little cluster in my upper left corner and that was it.
Everything in this collection is just amazing! I hope you enjoyed my take on featuring patterned papers on a layout out in a more minimal way, with a big impact.


Pretty little studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment