Sunday, February 12, 2017

Little Moments mini album/Pretty little Studio DT

Good morning everyone! Are you ready for the beginning of a new week??
I have to say that I'm not quite ready for it, we've had a long weekend and lots of house guests, but it has been fun!

Well I'm here today to share with you a mini album with you that I made for my MIL. She loves when I make her mini albums and I thought the Woodland collection would be great. I has a variety of colors that work well for boys and girls.


I started by picking the back ground paper and I used some of the package backing for bits and pieces of the mini album too. I mean, if the packaging is so cute, why not use it, right! lol. 


I added tags, tabs and word stickers through out the mini and I ended up really happy with this mini. 
I've added pictures of the rest of the album for you to look at and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!






Pretty little Studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment