Thursday, December 15, 2016

Loved / 12x12 LO Stash Scrapping

Hello everyone! 
Today I thought I'd share a layout with you that I created a while back. I'm just now getting the bloom collection, yes I know, so late to the game here!! lol But I still love it and all the pretty little pieces!


If you follow me on instagram, facebook or here on my blog, you might know I recently had a baby. I didn't think I would share some of the layouts that I created because they were quite personal. But having a baby is personal and not always completely...covered I guess, lol so some I wont scrap/share lol, but I thought this one was ok to share and I love this picture! One of my favorites from that day.
The day I had her was so CRAZY, I was actually at the hospital 2 times that day and finally had her. My mom got to be there and thats who you see in the picture with me, so I have three lovely generations here. It was amazing.


Ok so back to the layout, lol. I started with a cut-file with this layout. I dont usually do that, I usually have papers or a collection or a group of things in mind but I found this cute little deer and it had little hearts on it. I know I wanted to scrap this picture and that deer was to precious so in my mind it was perfect. 
I pulled out my bloom collection and backed my little dear, placed it on a white background and started my layering behind my photo, adding a gorgeous doily from Pretty little studio. I did a little fussy cutting for those flowers, they were begging to be fussy cut! 


I wasnt happy with the layout on just the white background, I wanted more color but for it to be kept simple still so I trimmed it down and put the pink and white plaid behind it and was happy with the pop of color and drawing more of the pink out. I added few of the chipboard pieces and pulled out my gold glittered word thickers and finished it off with a little bit of gold color shine.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I created. If you like what you see please feel free to click the subscribe/follow button so that you don't miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment