Monday, December 26, 2016

Pretty Little Studio/ 12x12 Fall love layout

Hello everyone, Sarah here this morning sharing a fall layout. 
I know Christmas was just over yesterday, but I still love this collection and found an old Instagram photo of a pretty little red leaf and I just had to scrap with it!


We haven't had long lasting cold weather here so far this year, it seems like fall keeps running longer and longer. lol. I don't mind, I like the cooler weather, but I was so looking forward to a white winter. No such luck though.
I was looking threw some of my old Instagram photos and saw this fall picture and thought I wanted to document how pretty it has been this fall.


I played with some of the frames with this layout. One, I love them, two, I wanted the leaf to be frames and thats really how it started out. I cut a few of the cute leaves out from one of the papers and added them in with some of the ephemera pieces and tucked them here and there behind my frames and pictures


I popped out a few pieces from the cut aparts and added an epoxy sticker on top and stuck them down. Popped the pictures up with some 3D adhesive. I added a strip to the bottom of the page, along with a little one at an angle. Then finished it off with come Gold Color shine and this layout was done.

Pretty little studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment