Thursday, December 22, 2016

Cocoa Daisy designer challenge

Good afternoon everyone! Sorry I'm a bit late getting this up today but it has been CRAZY! lol
We have had so much running around going on and family going here and there and I don't expect it'll slow down till after Christmas, but thats ok with me. I'm just happy to have all this family around! What about y'all?? Lots going on there?

Well today I wanted to share a layout I created to play along with this months Cocoa Daisy designer challenge. Oh and a quick mention, Cocoa Daisy has now set up a new facebook page for the monthly challenges, it makes it a bit easier to play along, so we hope to see you over there! Here it is for you, Cocoa Daisy Challenge facebook page . 


So this months challenge is to scrapbook your favorite memory from 2016. So this is what I scrapped about, This was our surprise in 2016.  And a fantastic one at that! We found out that we were pregnant with out 5th child and it was amazing. 
These are the 1st ultrasound pics, we didnt get to get in to ultrasound until further in to the pregnancy but that was ok, we knew she was ok.

I used the main kit, moments, and some layers made with the DITL kit and a cut file from Ashley Hortons, The Cut Shoppe.

We would love for you to play along and let us see your creations over on the facebook page or even in the Cocoa Daisy forums on our site. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what I had made today!





No comments:

Post a Comment