Friday, November 11, 2016

Hello Fall / Feature Friday with Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!! So who's happy its Friday???!!??! ME!!
Well before my weekend starts, I wanted to share a fun little layout with you all using the beautiful Oakley Avenue collection, Ashley Horton created. You will probably be seeing quite a bit of this collection being used for a while by me. I love it! The colors can be used for so many things and I'm really digging them with my fall pictures.


Well this week I played with a bit of the flair from the collection, because come on there just too cute! I love flair to though! lol I could probably use it on everything! I have a daughter that keeps trying to swipe them and I'm like nope, look here's a pretty piece of paper for you, now give mommy back her pretties! lol

So for my layout I started out with the die cut arrows, I loved them and thought they would be great for a background, so thats where that started. Then I started layering the papers. I decided I wanted another natural and loved the color of the paper bag some of my kit came in with the kit so I added that. I Ran some of the patterned papers threw my Silhouette and cut out some leafs, layered those and then started in on the cute little tabs and tags.


I used die cuts from one of the die cut packs for my title, then it was time to grab my flair. So to be perfectly honest, I had to pull myself back and be like, thats to much!! lol I wanted to use a whole pack of my flair on one layout, but I got onto my self and pulled back. lol


I added some thread clusters under my flair, added my journaling and finished off with a little sprinkle of Gold Heidi Shine.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out this layout and make sure to go to the Pretty Little Studio shop and grab this collection and make sure to grab the flair!! lol

Pretty Little Studio Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment