Tuesday, November 29, 2016

29 Pinspired 12x12 layout / Pretty Little Studio DT

Morning everyone!!
 Thanksgiving is over, the kids are back at school and a new week has started!!
So to start out my week I created a layout using some images from pinterest.


And this is the layout I came up with! Of course I loved the colors and they went perfectly with the Oakley Avenue collection and I love hexagons. So I decided to cut a few out of my background and back them with patterned papers and sew a acrylic sheet over them.


My picture was horrible, taken in terrible light, but I loved my sons face and what he was doing so I just had to scrap it! lol I sewed some a few strips of patterned paper across the bottom, this also anchored the acetate. Then I started adding some embellishments, a tab with a fall stickers, a few other stickers and a little ball of thread.


I placed the title in the upper left corner. I stated with some alpha stickers and then had cut out the rest, this way it also pulled some of the patterned paper from the bottom up to the top. I added a bit more thread and a sticker pointing back to the layout and picture.


To finish off my layout I added some layering behind my photo and placed it to the right of my layout, since it looked like my son was looking in towards the center of my layout. I thought it would be fun to have a little something on the photo itself too, so I added a few stickers.

Pretty little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment