Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Memory Planning / Cocoa Daisy DT

Good morning everyone! Sarah here this morning to share my 1st project for the Cocoa Daisy blog. I'm kinda excited, ok yeah I'm really excited!! lol

Anyways, I got my November 2016 Sprinkles kit, the glazed paper add on and the DITL kit and they are all AMAZING!! 


So I feel I might do planning a little different then most. I do what I call memory planning. I do my monthly page like most, but when it comes to my week to week I do it a bit different. I don't do any pre-prep, I print my pictures out at the end of every week and head to my planner and start there. I guess its about how most people do there Project life but in a smaller format. lol
I love that I can flip threw and see the little things that happened during the past week or months easily. 


I didn't get this months planner kit so I decided to use the pretty DITL kit and some of the other papers from the kits to do my planner. I LOVE the DITL cards! They are all so cute and the sayings on them are fantastic! It it just so happened that they went perfect with my week!

I always start out covering the right side of my planner pages, thats if the colors that are already there don't match what I'm wanting to use. I also do it if I just want to use some pretty paper lol. I cover my separating lines and then I move into the day to day. I place pictures with their corresponding days and start adding the pretty stuff.


I journal about what happened each day, about each picture. I love using the DITL cards as ways to hide some things I journal about that I don't want everyone to see right off the bat or at all. I also use them because they are pretty and I like the sayings lol. I played with the glitter washi tape and made it to where I can place one photo on top of the other and to where I can journal under my DITL cards, perfect hinges.
In the end I punched out a few little hearts from one of the branding strips and added a few of the Amy Tangerine puffy stickers and that was a wrap for this week. To be honest this takes me about 20-30 min. a week to do, depending how many of my kiddos are running in and out, lol. But I also do this because some of the pictures I use are necessarily pictures I'd use for a full page layout, but they are things I'd still like to remember. 
I love how these kits can be used for all kinds of projects! Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I made. If you don't want to miss anything feel free to click that follow button!  
Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment