Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Oh Happy Day | Clique kits International DT

Good morning everyone! Well I don't know about where you are in the world, but our fall has been interesting. I was wondering if I was going to get any fally pictures and that still remains to be seen. Now, we have had freezing weather and then back to warm but we will see lol. I took my girls out for a day of fun on ne of out "Fall" days and we had a blast. Fed ducks, ate lunch at a park and went and checked out a cool old mill and that's where these photos are from.
I love the kit that I chose to use for this layout. It's the Peaceful Heart, Artist remix kit. The colors in this kit are just so beautiful and I am completely drawn to right now. I have also been in a really weird place in my scrapbooking, where I am not measuring anything when I scrapbook lol. With this layout, I started with little square and rectangle pieces that I had left over from another project I did. I decided to cut those into leaf shapes and use my scoring board and score them so they had some dimension to them.
I had already added a small white mat to my photos and stuck them together how I wanted them, so once I had the leafs done, I started sliding them under my photos. I realized, yep I'm going to have to add some dimensional adhesive to make it all sit right lol. So, I did that and then decided to add in the wood grain tag and pop the piece that would have been hidden behind the photos, to the bottom left of my photos.
After getting the photo cluster all put together, I grabbed a few of the paper strips I had cut randomly and chose the ones I wanted to use on my layout. I had already placed my photo cluster in the center of my layout, so I decided to add the paper strips on the left and right of the layout.
I added my journaling behind my photos, so that's not visible too yall, but to finish off my layout, I went through my ephemera form the kit and pulled a few butterflies and a cute little bee. Along with one of the cut apart papers, I cut out my Oh happy day and used it for my title. I fussy cut a few leafs out from one of the papers in the kit and tucked them here and there as well and then call this layout done. I Hope you liked this layout and I make sure to head over to the Clique Kits shop and check out all the pretties there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment