Monday, December 5, 2022

Lovely Layout | Clique Kits DT

Good morning everyone, how was your weekend? Well it's been rainy here so, I got a little more time to scrapbook. I had a little that needed a little dental work, but we ended up having fun. I pulled my Limited Edition Heritage Poland & Ukraine Wonderful Wycinanki kit out and thought it would work great. I printed my photos, then decided to cut them out of the strip I started with and split them up a bit. I went through the kit and started pulling embellishment and of course some of the beautiful rub ons that came in the kit.
I knew I didn't want a bunch of paper on this layout. I decided that I wanted to play with some mixed media. I pulled some distressed oxides that I had gotten from the shop and started squishing them on a piece of plastic and adding it to my background. Once I had that done, I started to play with my pictures and where I wanted them. I decided the way I wanted to seperate them and then started to play with the things I had already pulled form the kit.
I started sliding pieces that I had pulled from the kit under my photos and then decided that I wanted more color. I really wanted to add a pop of that bright yellow in. So I grabbed a few pieces of paper and cut some strips and squares and started tucking them behind my photos. I added a few to the two pictures I decided to keep together and then decided to mat the other one as well. I just played with it as I went along making the layout.
Once I had the papers where I wanted, I played a little more with the things I had already pulled from the kit. I cut some of the rub-ons in half, I wanted to make them go a bit further. I added in more of the ephemera and the sticker I chose for my title. I just chose the one work, Lovely, because she was just a lovely little goof this day. It worked perfectly lol. She had no teeth problems at all, she was in for a cleaning, but had a really loose tooth and asked the dentist to pulled it so he did lol. I wanted a little more in there so I ran some vellum through my sizzix, got some leafs cut out and added them. Added in my journaling about the day and called this layout good. I hope you liked this layout and make sure to head over to the shop and check out all the beautiful kits that are there for the picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment