Friday, August 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties August 2019 New Release Rewind!

Good morning everyone!!
Today is the rewind and I wanted to share my week in my planner this month. 
I always change up my planer, I use to have to have it where the entire month was the same collection all the way through, but I realized I wasn't happy with that. What if I was using a collection that wasn't good for some occasion that we were celebrating, so I decided to use whatever I want on the week I'm working on, so that I'm happy with it. And I did that this week.
I used bits and pieces from a few different collections and manufactures and I was really happy with the way this turned out.
This week was one of my daughters birthdays, I know I've said that a bunch, but its a big thing in our family lol. We had a blast, more importantly, she had a blast!
I started with washi where I wanted it. I liked the bright color and then some polkadots in there. Love me some polkadots!
I stamped a little here and there, cut out a bunch of cute cupcakes and them moved to adding color to those. I love that you can chose the color of frosting and the cupcake holder, it adds more to the spread over all.
I added a few photos, and started to add more around them and build from there.
I added some chipboard pieces, cute little words, I love that I can use my stash for this! The colors all worked great together and then I continued to build more on my spread, adding more washi, cupcakes and word stickers. 
I finished my spread by adding a little envelope so that I could slide a card in with some little bits about the day, so that not only I would remember it but that she would have it to look at later in life. About the day she had with so much of her friends and family around.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I did today, make sure to check out the rest of the Paper Sweeties team and see what they did today as well!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Amanda Bodine ---> August Guest Designer
Diane Hover
Karen Bull 
Karen Letchworth






 
 

3 comments: