Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties August 2019 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Good morning everyone!!
Sarah here this morning to share with you a sneak peek of this months stamps and sweet cuts. They were perfect for me this month! My youngest turned 3 this month and the cute little cupcakes are just fantastic!
I thought I would share my mini album cover with yall today. I pulled an old crate paper collection out of my stash, it was already birthday themed so I thought it was appropriate and cute. 

 I pulled some of the flowers from the ephemera and used then to cut out parts of my cupcakes. This way there were added in sparkles and pretty patterned papers there too. I only added three of these cute cupcakes to the cover because that's how old she turned so I wanted to keep it there. On top of that, the cover was kind of small. 
I thought it would be cute to use the cake platter, so I placed 2 of my cupcakes there and added the number 3 on top, this way it was front and center. I added my title but at this point hadn't put my 3rd cupcake down and decided I wanted to. So I added another to the bottom right of my album cover. 
I think these little stamps and sweet cuts are fantastic and have been playing with them and cant wait to share more over the next couple of days with yall! make sure to stop back by and see what else I've come up with!
And make sure to head over and check out the Paper Sweeties shop and the rest of the girls blogs and see what they have created as well!!


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Amanda Bodine ---> August Guest Designer
Diane Hover
Karen Bull 
Karen Letchworth



2 comments: