Saturday, October 23, 2021

This must be the place | Clique kits

Good morning everyone!! I shared this layout on my instagram the other day and thought I'd pop on and share it here too.
This whole layout started with this little photo of one of my littles and here dog in the backseat of my car. We went on a ride one day and they both just fell asleep lol. So, I knew what photo I was using and then, this fabulous kit, the Some days kit, I had from Clique kits made the rest really easy. That cute little pocket was what set the tune for the whole layout. The colors were great. I went through the kit and pulled different items that went along with the colors in that pocket.
I pulled a stencil from a past kit from Clique kits and grabbed a distressed oxide, another goodie from Clique kits lol. Yeah, I have a lot of goodies from Clique kits. Well, I added that to the background, along with some splatters and then went to layering all the lovely bits and pieces till I got them where I was happy with them.
I loved all the journaling pieces there were in this kit, in the Pinkfresh loveliness! And yes, I did actually journal on them, but not till I finished the layout and took pics. I don’t like my hand writing, I share enough of my hand writing in my memory planning lol.
I made sure to pull out some of those cute floral ephemera pieces and puff stickers and tucked them in here and there. Then finished it off with a few enamel dots. I love those things, I use to hoard them but I’m always trying to find a way to put them in now lol. Well I hope you liked my layout and make sure to head over to the Clique kits website and check out all the beautiful kits and check out the blog at all the amazing inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment