Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties May 2019 New Release

Good morning everyone!!
It is beautiful today and these Life is an adventure stamps and dies were just what I needed to work with!!
https://papersweeties.com/product/truck-add-on-life-is-an-adventure/

https://papersweeties.com/product/sweet-cuts-truck-add-on-life-is-an-adventure/ 
 I had some pictures from us going camping and oh  man these little campers just needed to be on the layout!! I used them in my planner this month too, but I paper pieced them that time and I wanted to play with them with my water colors this time. So many ways you can play with these!

I waited till the water color was almost dry and ran a dry brush across it to make it have some texture and to me it made the camper look a little dirty lol and thats what I was going to. I loved the fact that I was able to tuck it behind the little hill, enjoying my fringe scissors right now too. 

 On this stamp set there are some really cute little sayings and I used a few. The life is an adventure worked perfect on my tab and you make me a happy camper was fun to add in down by the little camper. I really wanted to use the #Glamping one, but with my kiddos we definitely weren't glamping lol

 I added another camper in, I cut do many out and painted them I could have probably could have filled a whole page with them, lol they are just to fun to play with!

I hope you enjoyed this layout and make sure to check out the rest of the design teams creations too and head over and check out the shop and blog


https://papersweeties.com/



1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout with the campers!! Sweet photos, too!!

    ReplyDelete