Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May Planner / Paper Sweeties DT

Good morning everyone!!
 My name is Sarah and this is my 1st post for Paper Sweeties.
I'm here to share with you some of my May planner. I play with pretties in my planner before the month starts and then as the month goes I add pictures in and journaling about things that go on.

I know some of what were doing this month, Like I said I use my planner like everyone else and plan things, but add so much more as the month goes along. But since I knew some of the things we had planned for this month I used Let's go on an Adventure from Bella Blvd and thought I would give y'all a little sneak peek of the soon to be released products available on 5/15, Camper.
  
 I love this new set and you will be seeing so much more of it!! Make sure you check out the New release on the 15th!! So cute!!

 I love the different sets of Planner series stamps that I got to use. I can add things for my design team stuff, Due dates and so much more!!
I hope you enjoyed my planner spreads I shared today, throughout the month I will be sharing updated pictures of my spreads with pictures and more added!!

 Links to Paper Sweeties products used:




2 comments:

  1. WELCOME, SARAH!!! Your planner pages are A-MAZING! Wow! I love the navy floral camper nestled among the pine trees! What a fun way to document your family adventures! I cannot wait to be inspired by more of your beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm having a blast with the stamps and dies, I have so many plans for them!

      Delete