Sunday, January 20, 2019

Its a beautiful day / Pretty Little Studio DT

Good Morning everyone! Its been a while but I'm back and ready for my newest post for Pretty Little Studios and using there new collection, Savannah Dreams 
I do have to say that I love this collection, not only are there 12x12 papers but the colors!! Beautiful! I do have to say I'm looking forward to Bohemian Dreams too!! Make sure to head over to the site and check it out and pre-order it!! You wont be disappointed!!
Anyways, back to my layout lol.
I chose a picture of  two of my goofy girls on the trampoline this past summer, just having fun. I fell in love with the Inner Artist paper when I saw this collection, so I pulled it, knowing that I wanted it to be a larger feature on my layout. I started by cutting one six inch strip and putting it on the right hand side of my layout, but I wanted a little more of it and a place to tuck things under, so I cut another strip and layered it on top of the piece I had already taped down, then I distressed the edges a little and moved on to layering behind my picture.
I put a few layers behind the photo, pulled out the Label it die cuts and started to tuck them in, coming out from the left hand side of the photo. I have a huge love for the 6in doilies on the PLS site, so I added one to mat my photo and all its layers, plus its just so pretty!! lol
At this point, to me it was obvious that it was time to add some flowers and my title. So I pulled the die cut packs and started sorting threw all the pretties and set aside all the ones I wanted to use, this can become a problem with me though, lol, because I will end up wanting to try and get them all on one layout! lol But there so pretty so really is it a problem?lol
I added florals, tucked little messy thread nests here and there and then added a little floral embellishment cluster to the left hand side of the layout. I chose to do this because I had managed to put pretty much everything towards the right side of my layout. Adding the cluster to the left made it balance out a little for me.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout and make sure to head over to the Pretty Little Studio shop and check out all the pretties there are to buy!!

 
Pretty Little Studio Products used:
Savannah Dreams Collection: Savannah Dreams 12x12 paper pack; Inner Artist, Once in a lifetime, Just let go, Its a new day, Exclusive 12x12 paper pack die cuts, Label it die cuts, Savannah Label cut aparts, Floral Fantasy die cuts, Happy mix washi vellum stickers, 6in Cambridge doilies




No comments:

Post a Comment