Thursday, January 24, 2019

Hello Captured Kisses-Pretty Little Studio DT

Hello Again!! Sarah here this morning playing with the Savannah Dreams Collection and playing with a fun picture of me on my youngest!
I started out with a sheet of white cardstock, I cut a few strips from its a new day and added it to the tops and bottom of the layout, I added it under the white cardstock, cut a little of it off and then ruffed up the edges. I'm really liking the distressed edges lately! I love the Happy Life paper, it looks a little distressed and has splatters already on the paper. So I grabbed that paper and added it to the top of the layout and ruffed it up a little too.
I moved on to adding a few layers behind my photo, then moved on to the left of my photo, where I was going to put my title. So I did some layers, mimicking the ones behind my photo. I knew what I wanted my title to be, so I pulled out the die cut word I wanted to use, along with the clear sticker and some alphas from my stash. Once I had the title where I wanted it I added a strip of vellum washi, a label and a die cut floral, then added my title on top.
I placed my photo and title down where I wanted them, then started tucking my labels, die cuts and popping up some of the cute little butterflies on some 3d foam. To finish everything I added some of the A Birdy told me stickers.



Pretty Little Studio Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment